Wednesday, October 22, 2008

While My Heart Gently Beats

I feel lucky that I can say this, but I do believe I've met the best woman I could ever find. We have been by each others side for two years. I believe in us so much that I am at the stage of choosing a ring for her hand. When I began this blog I did not know what it would contain. This one decision could be the most important decision of my life. So be it! My first posts will deal with the events leading up to the day I ask for my true love's hand.

I will keep those of you interested to all events leading up to this day. So that you have a clear idea as to when I will convey my intentions, I will tell you all now. Barring some unforseen circumstance I will ask for her hand in marriage this upcoming Christmas day. Certain things are already in motion and they shall be revealed in the weeks to come.

Of course all this will have to remain a secret to protect the innocent, most of all my potential future fiance. I may choose to use pseudonyms, I have yet to decide. I may just use 'Dude' and 'Gal' though I am not yet sure.

May you enjoy reading this as much as I do living it.


1 comment:

Cyn said...

Are you going to discuss amusing situations such as aggressive jeweler sales tactics?