Friday, December 11, 2009

Ho, ho, ho, we're done!


Here I sit in W308 waiting for Journalism 1 to begin. In a few hours semester one will be over and I will officially be on winter break for three weeks. It's been a great four months that looking back have only really felt like two (sorry if that sounds "yoda-ish") The pace of CreComm has been hectic, but it's been worthwhile. I've come away with a strong grasp of the communications field of which I will officially enter in a mere 18 months. My classmates have been fantastic this first semester. Many fond memories will I carry forward.

I want to thank all of my instructors for an excellent first semester. It's been a tremendous learning curve since day one, but the improvements I've made are clearly noticed.

On behalf of myself, my wife, and our pets, merry Christmas to all!

2 comments:

Jeff Ward said...

You're right Greg that is a good Christmas picture of you.

Is it weird if I put it as my background on my iMac?

See you in second semester, we're in the "most attractive" class. (rightfully so)

Hope to see you at Rachels

Greg M. Berg said...

re: bkgrnd photo on iMac:
For you Jeff, anything. We'll use each others wallpaper for one month. I've always admired your drum kit. :)