Wednesday, November 10, 2010

PR Newsonline: All the News That's Fit to Post


Not a day goes by when I don't sit back and wonder at the awesomeness (not a word I use often) of the Internet; particularly, search engines.

In a few short weeks I will be conducting a presentation for my classmates and awesome instructor she's entitled, "PR In the News." In this assignment, students take a current events topic from the news that relates to Public Relations in some way and discuss it in front of the class–complete with a slideshow. As my presentation date draws nearer (Dec. 6), for fun I typed "pr news" into my Google search engine. Lo and behold, what appears before me at the top of the list?


Why it had never occurred to me to type these two short words into Google I'll never know, but it appears I've discovered a great resource. PR Newsonline is the online version of PR News' print version. Articles on Public Relations abound and there is even a video window called PR News TV where professionals in the industry give short interviews about their profession or area of interest.

You can gain access to PR Newsonline's content via a simple exchange of your name, address, and email.
This is a site I'll be returning to on a regular basis.

No comments: